The effects of dietary Microcystis aeruginosa and microcystin on the copepods of the upper San Francisco Estuary
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: PRESSURE-RESPONSE RELATIONSHIPS IN STREAM ECOLOGY Guest Editor: Nikolai Friberg
Volume 55, Issue 7, pages 1548–1559, July 2010
How to Cite
GER, K. A., TEH, S. J., BAXA, D. V., LESMEISTER, S. and GOLDMAN, C. R. (2010), The effects of dietary Microcystis aeruginosa and microcystin on the copepods of the upper San Francisco Estuary. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1548–1559. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02367.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 11 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!