Present address: Daniel C. McEwen, Department of Biosciences, Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN 56563, U.S.A.
The effects of water-level manipulation on the benthic invertebrates of a managed reservoir
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 1086–1101, May 2010
How to Cite
McEWEN, D. C. and BUTLER, M. G. (2010), The effects of water-level manipulation on the benthic invertebrates of a managed reservoir. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1086–1101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02382.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 21 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!