Addressing longitudinal connectivity in the systematic conservation planning of fresh waters
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRESHWATER CONSERVATION PLANNING
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2011
How to Cite
HERMOSO, V., LINKE, S., PRENDA, J. and POSSINGHAM, H. P. (2011), Addressing longitudinal connectivity in the systematic conservation planning of fresh waters. Freshwater Biology, 56: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02390.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 24 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!