Present address: Simon Ferrier, CSIRO Entomology GPO Box 1700, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.
Planning for the persistence of river biodiversity: exploring alternative futures using process-based models
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRESHWATER CONSERVATION PLANNING
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 39–56, January 2011
How to Cite
TURAK, E., FERRIER, S., BARRETT, T., MESLEY, E., DRIELSMA, M., MANION, G., DOYLE, G., STEIN, J. and GORDON, G. (2011), Planning for the persistence of river biodiversity: exploring alternative futures using process-based models. Freshwater Biology, 56: 39–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2009.02394.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 8 December 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!