Applying systematic conservation planning principles to palustrine and inland saline wetlands of New Zealand
Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRESHWATER CONSERVATION PLANNING
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 142–161, January 2011
How to Cite
AUSSEIL, A.-G. E., LINDSAY CHADDERTON, W., GERBEAUX, P., THEO STEPHENS, R.T. and LEATHWICK, J. R. (2011), Applying systematic conservation planning principles to palustrine and inland saline wetlands of New Zealand. Freshwater Biology, 56: 142–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02412.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 19 January 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!