The importance of nutrient co-limitation in regulating algal community composition, productivity and algal-derived DOC in an oligotrophic marsh in interior Alaska
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 9, pages 1845–1860, September 2010
How to Cite
WYATT, K. H., STEVENSON, R. J. and TURETSKY, M. R. (2010), The importance of nutrient co-limitation in regulating algal community composition, productivity and algal-derived DOC in an oligotrophic marsh in interior Alaska. Freshwater Biology, 55: 1845–1860. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02419.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 13 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!