Present address: Alan D. Christian, Department of Biology, University of Massachusetts-Boston, Boston, MA 02125, U.S.A.
Nutrient stoichiometry of linked catchment-lake systems along a gradient of land use
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 791–811, May 2011
How to Cite
VANNI, M. J., RENWICK, W. H., BOWLING, A. M., HORGAN, M. J. and CHRISTIAN, A. D. (2011), Nutrient stoichiometry of linked catchment-lake systems along a gradient of land use. Freshwater Biology, 56: 791–811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02436.x
Present address: Anna M.Bowling, Department of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN47405, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 19 March 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!