Low river flow alters the biomass and population structure of a riparian predatory invertebrate
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2062–2076, October 2010
How to Cite
GREENWOOD, M. J. and McINTOSH, A. R. (2010), Low river flow alters the biomass and population structure of a riparian predatory invertebrate. Freshwater Biology, 55: 2062–2076. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02462.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 4 May 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!