APPLIED ISSUES: Effects of habitat rehabilitation on brown trout (Salmo trutta) in boreal forest streams
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2200–2214, October 2010
How to Cite
VEHANEN, T., HUUSKO, A., MÄKI-PETÄYS, A., LOUHI, P., MYKRÄ, H. and MUOTKA, T. (2010), APPLIED ISSUES: Effects of habitat rehabilitation on brown trout (Salmo trutta) in boreal forest streams. Freshwater Biology, 55: 2200–2214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02467.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 27 May 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!