A freshwater conservation assessment of the Upper Mississippi River basin using a coarse- and fine-filter approach
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRESHWATER CONSERVATION PLANNING
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 162–179, January 2011
How to Cite
KHOURY, M., HIGGINS, J. and WEITZELL, R. (2011), A freshwater conservation assessment of the Upper Mississippi River basin using a coarse- and fine-filter approach. Freshwater Biology, 56: 162–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02468.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 28 May 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!