Species richness facilitates ecosystem resilience in aquatic food webs
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 10, pages 2123–2137, October 2010
How to Cite
DOWNING, A. L. and LEIBOLD, M. A. (2010), Species richness facilitates ecosystem resilience in aquatic food webs. Freshwater Biology, 55: 2123–2137. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02472.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 10 June 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!