Abiotic and biotic processes in lakes recovering from acidification: the relative roles of metal toxicity and fish predation as barriers to zooplankton re-establishment
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 2585–2597, December 2010
How to Cite
VALOIS, A., BILL KELLER, W. and RAMCHARAN, C. (2010), Abiotic and biotic processes in lakes recovering from acidification: the relative roles of metal toxicity and fish predation as barriers to zooplankton re-establishment. Freshwater Biology, 55: 2585–2597. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02488.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 25 July 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!