Present address: Simon Linke, Australian Rivers Institute, Nathan Campus, Griffith University, Nathan, QLD 4111, Australia.
Bridging the gap between ‘planning’ and ‘doing’ for biodiversity conservation in freshwaters
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: FRESHWATER CONSERVATION PLANNING
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 180–195, January 2011
How to Cite
BARMUTA, L. A., LINKE, S. and TURAK, E. (2011), Bridging the gap between ‘planning’ and ‘doing’ for biodiversity conservation in freshwaters. Freshwater Biology, 56: 180–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02514.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 08 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!