Recovery of a temperate riverine fish assemblage from a major diesel oil spill
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 503–518, March 2011
How to Cite
KUBACH, K. M., SCOTT, M. C. and BULAK, J. S. (2011), Recovery of a temperate riverine fish assemblage from a major diesel oil spill. Freshwater Biology, 56: 503–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02517.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 20 September 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!