Landscape genetic analysis of the tropical freshwater fish Mogurnda mogurnda (Eleotridae) in a monsoonal river basin: importance of hydrographic factors and population history
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 812–827, May 2011
How to Cite
COOK, B. D., KENNARD, M. J., REAL, K., PUSEY, B. J. and HUGHES, J. M. (2011), Landscape genetic analysis of the tropical freshwater fish Mogurnda mogurnda (Eleotridae) in a monsoonal river basin: importance of hydrographic factors and population history. Freshwater Biology, 56: 812–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02527.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 11 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!