Indirect effects of introduced trout on Cascades frogs (Rana cascadae) via shared aquatic prey
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 828–838, May 2011
How to Cite
JOSEPH, M. B., PIOVIA-SCOTT, J., LAWLER, S. P. and POPE, K. L. (2011), Indirect effects of introduced trout on Cascades frogs (Rana cascadae) via shared aquatic prey. Freshwater Biology, 56: 828–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02529.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 17 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!