Niches and neutral processes contribute to the resource–diversity relationships of stream detritivores
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 877–888, May 2011
How to Cite
SIRCOM, J. and WALDE, S. J. (2011), Niches and neutral processes contribute to the resource–diversity relationships of stream detritivores. Freshwater Biology, 56: 877–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02533.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 21 October 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!