High temperature enhances host pathology in a snail–trematode system: possible consequences of climate change for the emergence of disease
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: EMERGING FRESHWATER DISEASES
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 767–778, April 2011
How to Cite
PAULL, S. H. and JOHNSON, P. T. J. (2011), High temperature enhances host pathology in a snail–trematode system: possible consequences of climate change for the emergence of disease. Freshwater Biology, 56: 767–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02547.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2010
- (Manuscript accepted 15 November 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!