Chytrid infections and diatom spring blooms: paradoxical effects of climate warming on fungal epidemics in lakes
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: EMERGING FRESHWATER DISEASES
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 754–766, April 2011
How to Cite
IBELINGS, B. W., GSELL, A. S., MOOIJ, W. M., Van DONK, E., Van Den WYNGAERT, S. and De SENERPONT DOMIS, L. N. (2011), Chytrid infections and diatom spring blooms: paradoxical effects of climate warming on fungal epidemics in lakes. Freshwater Biology, 56: 754–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2010.02565.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 10 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!