This article [Human intervention in freshwater ecosystems drives disease emergence] was written by Edmund J. Peeler & Stephen W. Feist of the Centre for Environment, Fisheries & Aquaculture Science (Cefas). It is Crown copyright and is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen’s Printer for Scotland.
Human intervention in freshwater ecosystems drives disease emergence
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 Crown Copyright
Special Issue: EMERGING FRESHWATER DISEASES
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 705–716, April 2011
How to Cite
PEELER, E. J. and FEIST, S. W. (2011), Human intervention in freshwater ecosystems drives disease emergence. Freshwater Biology, 56: 705–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02572.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 30 December 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!