Present addresses: Kunihiko Amano, River Environment Division, National Institute for Land and Infrastructure Management, Asahi, Tsukuba 305-0804, Japan. Yurika Oshima, Tokushima Office of River and National Highway, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism, 3-35 Kamiyoshino, Tokushima 770-8554, Japan.
Longitudinal changes in δ13C of riffle macroinvertebrates from mountain to lowland sections of a gravel-bed river
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 7, pages 1434–1446, July 2011
How to Cite
KOBAYASHI, S., AKAMATSU, F., AMANO, K., NAKANISHI, S. and OSHIMA, Y. (2011), Longitudinal changes in δ13C of riffle macroinvertebrates from mountain to lowland sections of a gravel-bed river. Freshwater Biology, 56: 1434–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02582.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 16 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!