Groundwater change forecasts widespread forest dieback across an extensive floodplain system
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1494–1508, August 2011
How to Cite
CUNNINGHAM, S. C., THOMSON, J. R., MAC NALLY, R., READ, J. and BAKER, P. J. (2011), Groundwater change forecasts widespread forest dieback across an extensive floodplain system. Freshwater Biology, 56: 1494–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02585.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 19 January 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!