Feeding response of a benthic copepod to ciliate prey type, prey concentration and habitat complexity
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1519–1530, August 2011
How to Cite
REISS, J. and SCHMID-ARAYA, J. M. (2011), Feeding response of a benthic copepod to ciliate prey type, prey concentration and habitat complexity. Freshwater Biology, 56: 1519–1530. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02590.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 1 February 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!