Passive external transport of freshwater invertebrates by elephant and other mud-wallowing mammals in an African savannah habitat
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1606–1619, August 2011
How to Cite
VANSCHOENWINKEL, B., WATERKEYN, A., NHIWATIWA, T., PINCEEL, T., SPOOREN, E., GEERTS, A., CLEGG, B. and BRENDONCK, L. (2011), Passive external transport of freshwater invertebrates by elephant and other mud-wallowing mammals in an African savannah habitat. Freshwater Biology, 56: 1606–1619. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02600.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 3 March 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!