Contribution of sediment focussing to heterogeneity of organic carbon and phosphorus burial in small lakes
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment Guest Editors: Stephen Maberly and Alex Elliott
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 290–304, February 2012
How to Cite
MACKAY, E. B., JONES, I. D., FOLKARD, A. M. and BARKER, P. (2012), Contribution of sediment focussing to heterogeneity of organic carbon and phosphorus burial in small lakes. Freshwater Biology, 57: 290–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02616.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 14 April 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!