Present address: Genoveva F. Esteban, School of Applied Sciences, Bournemouth University, The River Laboratory, Wareham, Dorset BH20 6BB, U.K. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Priest Pot in the English Lake District: a showcase of microbial diversity
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment Guest Editors: Stephen Maberly and Alex Elliott
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 321–330, February 2012
How to Cite
ESTEBAN, G. F., FINLAY, B. J. and CLARKE, K. J. (2012), Priest Pot in the English Lake District: a showcase of microbial diversity. Freshwater Biology, 57: 321–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02641.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 12 May 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!