Linking biotic interactions and climate change to the success of exotic Daphnia lumholtzi
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 2196–2209, November 2011
How to Cite
FEY, S. B. and COTTINGHAM, K. L. (2011), Linking biotic interactions and climate change to the success of exotic Daphnia lumholtzi. Freshwater Biology, 56: 2196–2209. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02646.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 1 June 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!