Long-term trends in the diatom composition of the spring bloom of a German reservoir: is Aulacoseira subarctica favoured by warm winters?
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 2483–2499, December 2011
How to Cite
HORN, H., PAUL, L., HORN, W. and PETZOLDT, T. (2011), Long-term trends in the diatom composition of the spring bloom of a German reservoir: is Aulacoseira subarctica favoured by warm winters?. Freshwater Biology, 56: 2483–2499. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02674.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 18 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!