This study is dedicated to the memory of Prof. Dr. Alfred Seitz.
Molecular data and species distribution models reveal the Pleistocene history of the mayfly Ameletus inopinatus (Ephemeroptera: Siphlonuridae)1
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 2554–2566, December 2011
How to Cite
THEISSINGER, K., BÁLINT, M., HAASE, P., JOHANNESEN, J., LAUBE, I. and PAULS, S. U. (2011), Molecular data and species distribution models reveal the Pleistocene history of the mayfly Ameletus inopinatus (Ephemeroptera: Siphlonuridae). Freshwater Biology, 56: 2554–2566. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02681.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 27 July 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!