Humans and climate as drivers of algal community change in Windermere since 1850
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment Guest Editors: Stephen Maberly and Alex Elliott
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 260–277, February 2012
How to Cite
, S., BARKER, P., HAWORTH, E. Y., LEAVITT, P. R., MABERLY, S. C. and PATES, J. (2012), Humans and climate as drivers of algal community change in Windermere since 1850. Freshwater Biology, 57: 260–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02689.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 18 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!