Fatty acid composition of consumers in boreal lakes – variation across species, space and time
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 24–38, January 2012
How to Cite
LAU, D. C. P., VREDE, T., PICKOVA, J. and GOEDKOOP, W. (2012), Fatty acid composition of consumers in boreal lakes – variation across species, space and time. Freshwater Biology, 57: 24–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02690.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 18 August 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!