Quantifying relationships between land-use gradients and structural and functional indicators of stream ecological integrity
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 74–90, January 2012
How to Cite
CLAPCOTT, J. E., COLLIER, K. J., DEATH, R. G., GOODWIN, E. O., HARDING, J. S., KELLY, D., LEATHWICK, J. R. and YOUNG, R. G. (2012), Quantifying relationships between land-use gradients and structural and functional indicators of stream ecological integrity. Freshwater Biology, 57: 74–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02696.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 1 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!