The bacteriology of Windermere and its catchment: insights from 70 years of study
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment Guest Editors: Stephen Maberly and Alex Elliott
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 305–320, February 2012
How to Cite
RHODES, G., PORTER, J. and PICKUP, R. W. (2012), The bacteriology of Windermere and its catchment: insights from 70 years of study. Freshwater Biology, 57: 305–320. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02700.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 9 September 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!