Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment: external stressors, internal interactions and the structure and function of lake ecosystems
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment Guest Editors: Stephen Maberly and Alex Elliott
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 233–243, February 2012
How to Cite
MABERLY, S. C. and ELLIOTT, J. A. (2012), Insights from long-term studies in the Windermere catchment: external stressors, internal interactions and the structure and function of lake ecosystems. Freshwater Biology, 57: 233–243. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02718.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 27 October 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!