Reproduced with the permission of the Minister of Environment.
Congruence of biodiversity measures among larval dragonflies and caddisflies from three Canadian rivers
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 628–639, March 2012
How to Cite
CURRY, C. J., ZHOU, X. and BAIRD, D. J. (2012), Congruence of biodiversity measures among larval dragonflies and caddisflies from three Canadian rivers. Freshwater Biology, 57: 628–639. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02724.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
- (Manuscript accepted 16 November 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!