Effect of light stress from phytoplankton on the relationship between aquatic vegetation and the propagule bank in shallow lakes
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 666–675, April 2012
How to Cite
ARTHAUD, F., MOUSSET, M., VALLOD, D., ROBIN, J., WEZEL, A. and BORNETTE, G. (2012), Effect of light stress from phytoplankton on the relationship between aquatic vegetation and the propagule bank in shallow lakes. Freshwater Biology, 57: 666–675. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2011.02730.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 8 December 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!