How river structure and biological traits influence gene flow: a population genetic study of two stream invertebrates with differing dispersal abilities
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 969–981, May 2012
How to Cite
ALP, M., KELLER, I., WESTRAM, A. M. and ROBINSON, C. T. (2012), How river structure and biological traits influence gene flow: a population genetic study of two stream invertebrates with differing dispersal abilities. Freshwater Biology, 57: 969–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02758.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 24 January 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!