Common pattern of population decline for freshwater cetacean species in deteriorating habitats
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1266–1276, June 2012
How to Cite
HUANG, S.-L., HAO, Y., MEI, Z., TURVEY, S. T. and WANG, D. (2012), Common pattern of population decline for freshwater cetacean species in deteriorating habitats. Freshwater Biology, 57: 1266–1276. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02772.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 21 February 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!