Seasonal and spatial hydrological variability drives aquatic biodiversity in a flood-pulsed, sub-tropical wetland
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1253–1265, June 2012
How to Cite
DAVIDSON, T. A., MACKAY, A. W., WOLSKI, P., MAZEBEDI, R., MURRAY-HUDSON, M. and TODD, M. (2012), Seasonal and spatial hydrological variability drives aquatic biodiversity in a flood-pulsed, sub-tropical wetland. Freshwater Biology, 57: 1253–1265. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02795.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 20 March 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!