Present address: Torsten Schulze, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries, Institute of Sea Fisheries, Hamburg, Germany.
Food-web-mediated effects of climate warming: consequences for the seasonal Daphnia dynamics
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plankton Dynamics in a Fast Changing World
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 573–587, March 2013
How to Cite
WAGNER, A., HÜLSMANN, S., HORN, W., SCHILLER, T., SCHULZE, T., VOLKMANN, S. and BENNDORF, J. (2013), Food-web-mediated effects of climate warming: consequences for the seasonal Daphnia dynamics. Freshwater Biology, 58: 573–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02809.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 17 April 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!