Long-term effects of warming and nutrients on microbes and other plankton in mesocosms
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plankton Dynamics in a Fast Changing World
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 483–493, March 2013
How to Cite
ÖZEN, A., ŠORF, M., TROCHINE, C., LIBORIUSSEN, L., BEKLIOGLU, M., SØNDERGAARD, M., LAURIDSEN, T. L., JOHANSSON, L. S. and JEPPESEN, E. (2013), Long-term effects of warming and nutrients on microbes and other plankton in mesocosms. Freshwater Biology, 58: 483–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02824.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 10 May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!