1Present address: Thomas Rohrlack, Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, P.O. Box 5003, N-1432 Ås, Norway.
Eutrophication, recovery and temperature in Lake Mjøsa: detecting trends with monitoring data and sediment records
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1998–2014, October 2012
How to Cite
HOBÆK, A., LØVIK, J. E., ROHRLACK, T., MOE, S. J., GRUNG, M., BENNION, H., CLARKE, G. and PILIPOSYAN, G. T. (2012), Eutrophication, recovery and temperature in Lake Mjøsa: detecting trends with monitoring data and sediment records. Freshwater Biology, 57: 1998–2014. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02832.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 22 May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!