Elevated CO2 concentrations affect the elemental stoichiometry and species composition of an experimental phytoplankton community
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Plankton Dynamics in a Fast Changing World
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 597–611, March 2013
How to Cite
VERSCHOOR, A. M., VAN DIJK, M. A., HUISMAN, J. and VAN DONK, E. (2013), Elevated CO2 concentrations affect the elemental stoichiometry and species composition of an experimental phytoplankton community. Freshwater Biology, 58: 597–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2427.2012.02833.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- (Manuscript accepted 22 May 2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!