Predation risk affects offspring growth via maternal effects
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 878–888, August 2011
How to Cite
Coslovsky, M. and Richner, H. (2011), Predation risk affects offspring growth via maternal effects. Functional Ecology, 25: 878–888. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2011.01834.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 15 September 2010; accepted 11 January 2011 Handling Editor: Alistair Dawson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!