Understanding trait interactions and their impacts on growth in Scots pine branches across Europe
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 541–549, April 2012
How to Cite
Sterck, F. J., Martínez-Vilalta, J., Mencuccini, M., Cochard, H., Gerrits, P., Zweifel, R., Herrero, A., Korhonen, J. F.J., Llorens, P., Nikinmaa, E., Nolè, A., Poyatos, R., Ripullone, F. and Sass-Klaassen, U. (2012), Understanding trait interactions and their impacts on growth in Scots pine branches across Europe. Functional Ecology, 26: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.01963.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Received 29 July 2011; accepted 3 January 2012 Handling Editor: Lawren Sack
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!