Long-term fitness consequences of high yolk androgen levels: sons pay the costs
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 884–894, August 2012
How to Cite
Ruuskanen, S., Doligez, B., Pitala, N., Gustafsson, L. and Laaksonen, T. (2012), Long-term fitness consequences of high yolk androgen levels: sons pay the costs. Functional Ecology, 26: 884–894. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.01994.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Received 22 July 2011; accepted 16 March 2012 Handling Editor: Keith Sockman
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!