Growth hormone reduces growth in free-living Atlantic salmon fry
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 904–911, August 2012
How to Cite
Sundt-Hansen, L., Einum, S., Neregård, L., Björnsson, B. T., Johnsson, J. I., Fleming, I. A., Devlin, R. H. and Hindar, K. (2012), Growth hormone reduces growth in free-living Atlantic salmon fry. Functional Ecology, 26: 904–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.01999.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Received 28 March 2011; accepted 26 March 2012 Handling Editor: Keith Sockman
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!