The consequences of alternative parental care tactics in free-ranging pythons in tropical Australia
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 812–821, August 2012
How to Cite
Stahlschmidt, Z. R., Shine, R., DeNardo, D. F. (2012), The consequences of alternative parental care tactics in free-ranging pythons in tropical Australia. Functional Ecology, 26: 812–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.02003.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0543979
- American Philosophical Society
- School of Life Sciences at ASU
- Australian Research Council
- Team Bufo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!