Below-ground plant species richness: new insights from DNA-based methods
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 775–782, August 2012
How to Cite
Pärtel, M., Hiiesalu, I., Öpik, M., Wilson, S. D. (2012), Below-ground plant species richness: new insights from DNA-based methods. Functional Ecology, 26: 775–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.02004.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 8323, 7738
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Numbers: 8323, 7738
- European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (Center of Excellence FIBIR). Grant Numbers: 8323, 7738
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
|fec2004-sup-0002-AppendixS1.pdf||application/PDF||130K||Appendix S1. An overview of molecular methods for measuring plant below-ground richness.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.