Responses to Global Climate Change
Upper thermal limits in terrestrial ectotherms: how constrained are they?
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: MECHANISMS OF PLANT COMPETITION
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 934–949, August 2013
How to Cite
Hoffmann, A. A., Chown, S. L., Clusella-Trullas, S. (2013), Upper thermal limits in terrestrial ectotherms: how constrained are they?. Functional Ecology, 27: 934–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2435.2012.02036.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!